[neutron][graphql] Is the graphql branch still being used?

Gilles Dubreuil gdubreui at redhat.com
Fri Aug 30 12:38:58 UTC 2019

Hi Stackers,

I'm not active anymore on OpenStack projects as I've been asked to focus
on Openshift migration projects earlier this year after moving from
Australia to France.

Unless someone for Neutron core has the bandwidth to continue that
experiment then the feature branch is to disappear.
Because it would be difficult to go deeper without knowledge specific to
Neutron.

If you have any question please let me know.

In the meantime, I wish you guys all the best.

Cheers,
Gilles