[all] [tc] [osc] [glance] [train] [ptls] Legacy client CLI to OSC review 639376

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 21:16:08 UTC 2019

On 8/23/2019 6:50 AM, Alexandra Settle wrote:
> I have abandonedhttps://review.opendev.org/#/c/639376/  due to the lack
> of response on the review itself, and this email thread.
>
> All discussion regarding the legacy CLI client and OSC to please be
> constructed through this thread.
>
> As part of step 2 of my outlined plan below, I'd be looking for someone
> with particular interest in the transition of legacy CLI and OSC to
> step forward and help start a pop-up group.

Just FYI, I've submitted a project idea for working on closing compute
API feature gaps in this university student/mentor program:

http://okrieg.github.io/EC500/index-fall-2019.html

I think next steps are the professors compile the submissions and then
they get ranked/voted on which students want to work on which projects,
so no idea if anyone will want to work on this (nor do I have a public
posting of the project idea I submitted since it was just a google
form), but if it's selected then we'll have some new contributors to
help push the buttons. That doesn't mean I'm signing up for legacy CLI
-> OSC pop up SIG WG ballyhoo, just that I did a thing.

Matt