[ptl][tripleo][election] PTL Candidacy

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Wed Aug 28 20:05:17 UTC 2019

Greetings,

I would like to nominate myself for the TripleO PTL role for the U cycle.

I have been working closely with several previous PTL's like Alex, Emilien
and Juan Osorio and I am hoping to contribute back to the community as a
PTL while following their excellent example.

I would like to see Tripleo continue focusing

on simplification and improving the user experience.  Specifically continue
the path set in previous TripleO cycles.

   -

   Push forward with tripleo-ansible and the transformation squad.
   -

   Work with the newly formed ansible sig group.
   -

   Help continue to simplify the stack of components where possible.
   -

   Help with new features like the undercloud minion node.
   -

   Continue to support the wider adoption of the Tripleo Single Node
   deployment as a development and test tool.
   -

   Continue the great work being done to clean up logging and error
   handling to improve operators ability to troubleshoot their installations.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Thanks,

Wes Hayutin

irc: weshay