How to prevent adding admin-role?

Tavasti Markku EXT ext-markku.tavasti at elisa.fi
Wed Aug 28 12:24:46 UTC 2019

Hi!

I am trying to create 'domain admin' role which has permissions to create projects and users, and manage user roles in projects within own domain. I have pretty ok working set of policies done, but there is one critical security hole: domain admin can add 'admin' role to user, and after it user has superuser privileges. Is there any possibility to limit domain admin rights to give only _member_ roles?

I am working in Queens-based Redhat OSP13.

Tavasti, Openstack admin

For Internal Use Only