[all][tc][horizon] A web tool which helps administrators in managing openstack clusters

Adrian Turjak adriant at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Aug 28 02:16:35 UTC 2019

Even if we agreeded that direct DB access was OK (it isn't), it is worth
adding that this tool will not be backwards compatible in any way. It
will always be linked to the current release DB schema. It wouldn't
handle mixed version clouds, or anything even a little out of sync
without a lot of extra complexity.

Horizon, as awful as it is at times, is great in that it is backwards
compatible VERY far, and in fact we have historically run Horizon close
to master, while lagging behind in other services at various versions.