[horizon] Horizon's openstack_auth is completely broken with Django 2.2, breaking all the dashboad stack in Debian Sid/Bullseye

Adrian Turjak adriant at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Aug 26 02:46:39 UTC 2019

Hey Thomas,

I'm not really a Horizon core dev, but have assisted in Django version
migrations in the past, plus have a little experience with the
openstack_auth code (and need to do some openstack_auth changes soon
anyway).

I'll see how my workload is, and maybe try and work on some fixes for
this, but at the very least would be happy to review or help with this work.

I think the rush to upgrade to Django 2.2 has been put off until the
next release since 1.11 is still an active LTS, but in truth it looks
like it will stop being the LTS before the next cycle... which makes 2.2
kind of urgent.

Let's see about getting this sorted!

Cheers,
Adrian