[openstack-dev][magnum] Nominating brtknr for Magnum core

Feilong Wang feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Fri Aug 23 03:32:01 UTC 2019

Hi team,

I would like to propose adding Bharat Kunwar(brtknr) for the Magnum core
team. He has been an awesome contributor since joining the Magnum team.
And now he is currently the most active non-core reviewer on Magnum
projects for the last 180 days[1].  Bharat has great technical expertise
and contributed many high quality patches/reviews. I'm sure he would be
an excellent addition to the team. If no one objects, I'll proceed and
add him in a week from now. Thanks.

[1] https://www.stackalytics.com/report/contribution/magnum-group/180

--
Cheers & Best regards,
Feilong Wang (王飞龙)
Email: flwang at catalyst.net.nz
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington