[oslo] Proposing Gabriele Santomaggio as oslo.messaging core

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Wed Aug 21 14:25:56 UTC 2019

Hello Norsk,

It is my pleasure to propose Gabriele Santomaggio (gsantomaggio) as a
new member of the oslo.messaging core team. He has been contributing to
the project for about a cycle now and has gotten up to speed on our
development practices. Oh, and he wrote the book on RabbitMQ[0]. :-)

Obviously we think he'd make a good addition to the core team. If there
are no objections, I'll make that happen in a week.

Thanks.

-Ben

0: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9781849516501.do