[ptl][keystone] PTL Out of Office August 24 - September 4

Colleen Murphy colleen at gazlene.net
Tue Aug 20 18:51:13 UTC 2019

As mentioned in today's keystone meeting, I will be on vacation between August 24 and September 4 with no laptop and little to no cell service.  Morgan Fainberg (kmalloc) has graciously agreed to step up as acting PTL while I am gone (thank you!).

We agreed in today's meeting that the team will plan to hold next week's meeting as usual and possibly skip the following one. Office hours will be cancelled unless someone decides they really want to cover something with the team.

The priority efforts for the next couple of weeks are:

* finish remaining system-scope/default roles migrations (deadline is feature freeze, Sept 9-13)
* reviews for spec implementations and system-scope/default roles migrations (deadline is feature freeze, Sept 9-13)
* reviews for keystonemiddleware and keystoneauth (final release Sept 2-6)
* reviews for python-keystoneclient (final release Sept 9-13)
* helping the requirements team with any requirements issues[1] before requirements freeze (Sept 9-13)
* completing community goals (follow the PDF generation news[2])

In the event there's feedback on one of my own outstanding patches that needs to be addressed in a timely manner, I grant any keystone core permission to go ahead and update it (that goes generally even when I'm not completely AFK).

Colleen

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1839393
[2] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-August/008506.html