[all][infra] Zuul logs are in swift

Sorin Sbarnea ssbarnea at redhat.com
Tue Aug 20 11:21:36 UTC 2019

I am really glad to see the improvements on the log browsing UX.

Can we also add address few other issues? like:

a) auto-wrap long lines, even your link is a perfect example of endless horizontal bar created by pip requirements line. log should never need horizontal scrolling in browser.
b) coloring in logs?
c) auto hiding/collapsing the timestamp column -- it is boilerplate in most cases taking 20% entire screen real estate. same info could be visible as tooltip
d) shorter urls?  do we really need "602ab1629aca4f4ebe21ff7024884f87" as build number of we can get around with 3-6 chars? -- i always need to horizontally scroll the URL bar to see the file I am on.

PS. I am more than willing to invest some of my personal time on addressing these.