[public-cloud-sig] Debian Cloud Sprint

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Mon Aug 19 14:02:17 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I'm hosting this shindig but it's also my first time participating so
can't shine too much more light on how they got , but do have a couple
URLs to add:

https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2019/DebianCloud2019

is the planning page. Currently a bit skeletal but does have links to
past sprints:

https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2018/DebianCloudOct2018
https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2017/DebianCloudOct2017
https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2016/DebianCloudNov2016

Hopefully that can give some sense of scope and function of these things.

Hope to see some of you in Oct.

-Jon