[public-cloud-sig] Debian Cloud Sprint

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sun Aug 18 21:10:11 UTC 2019

Just a heads-up, there was a suggestion[*] on the debian-cloud
mailing list that it would be nice if some representatives from
public OpenStack service providers are able to attend/participate in
the upcoming Debian Cloud Sprint[**], October 14-16 on MIT campus in
Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. I too think it would be awesome for
OpenStack to have a seat at the table alongside representatives of
the usual closed-source clouds when it comes time to talk about
(among other things) what Debian's official "cloud" image builds
should be doing to better support our collective users. If you're
interested in going, I recommend reaching out via the debian-cloud
mailing list[***].

[*] https://lists.debian.org/debian-cloud/2019/08/msg00065.html
[**] https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2019/DebianCloud2019
[***] https://lists.debian.org/debian-cloud/