Some questions about contributing a golang project

Douglas Zhang lychzhz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 06:34:11 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

My colleagues and me have been working on an openstack admin project(like
horizon, but more efficient) using Golang, and now we are willing to
contribute it to openstack community. While looking through the project
creators' guide [1], we have met some questions that need to be answered:

As this project is written by go, it is not possible to register it on
PyPI, would this have any influence? Would openstack community accept
golang projects as its related projects?

[1]
https://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/creators.html#give-openstack-permission-to-publish-releases

Thanks,
Douglas