[ironic][ptl] Taking a break - i.e. disconnecting for a few weeks in September

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 11:48:46 UTC 2019

Greetings everyone,

For my own mental health and with various things that have occurred in
my life these past six months, I will be disconnecting for two weeks
during the month of September, starting on the 6th. To put icing on
the cake, I then have business related travel the two weeks following
my return that will inhibit regular IRC access during peak contributor
days/hours.

In my absence, Dmitry Tantsur has agreed to take care of my PTL
responsibilities. This will include the time through requirements
freeze and quite possibly include the creation of the stable/train
branch if necessary.

That being said, fear not! I still intend to run for Ironic's PTL for
the next cycle!

-Julia