[nova] Shanghai Project Update - Volunteer(s) needed

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Tue Aug 13 20:20:50 UTC 2019

Hello Nova.

Traditionally summit project updates are done by the PTL(s) of the
foregoing and/or upcoming cycles. In this case, the former (that would
be me) will not be attending the summit, and we don't yet know who the
latter will be.

So I am asking for a volunteer or two who is a) attending the summit
[1], and b) willing [2] to deliver a Nova project update presentation. I
(and others, I am sure) will be happy to help with slide content and
other prep.

Please respond ASAP so we can reserve a slot.

Thanks,
efried

[1] it need not be definite at this point - obviously corporate,
political, travel, and personal contingencies may interfere
[2] blah blah, opportunity for exposure, yatta yatta, good experience, etc.