[glance] glance-cache-management hardcodes URL with port

Bernd Bausch berndbausch at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 14:47:50 UTC 2019

Hi Erno,

yes, the /image is the problem. This is a Devstack (stable/Stein), which
by default deploys Glance and all(?) other services as WSGI
applications. I know that this is not recommended for Glance, but it's
not illegal either, as far as I understand it.

Not illegal, but it disables the glance-cache-manage client in its
current form.

Bernd