[tripleo][openstack-ansible] Integrating ansible-role-collect-logs in OSA

Arx Cruz arxcruz at redhat.com
Mon Aug 12 10:32:34 UTC 2019

Hello,

I've started to split the logs collection tasks in small tasks [1] in order
to allow other users to choose what exactly they want to collect.
For example, if you don't need the openstack information, or if you don't
care about networking, etc.

Please take a look.

I'll also add it on the OSA agenda for tomorrow's meeting.

Kind regards,

1 - https://review.opendev.org/#/c/675858/

--

Arx Cruz