[nova-lxd] no one uses nova-lxd?

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 19:24:27 UTC 2019

Hey Adrian,

 I was playing with Nova LXD with OpenStack Ansible, I have an example here:

 https://github.com/tmartinx/openstack_deploy/tree/master/group_vars

 It's too bad that Nova LXD is gone...   :-(

 I use LXD a lot in my Ubuntu servers (not openstack based), so, next step
would be to deploy bare-metal OpenStack clouds with it but, I canceled my
plans.

Cheers!
Thiago