Agenda for TC Meeting 8 August 2019 at 1400 UTC

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Wed Aug 7 13:41:01 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Here’s the agenda for our monthly TC meeting. It will happen tomorrow
(Thursday the 8th) at 1400 UTC in #openstack-tc and I will be your
chair.

If you can’t attend, please put your name in the “Apologies for
Absence” section.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/TechnicalCommittee

* Follow up on past action items
** fungi to add himself as TC liaison for Image Encryption popup team
** fungi to draft a resolution on proper retirement procedures

* Active initiatives
** Python 3: mnaser to sync up with swift team on python3 migration
and mugsie to sync with dhellmann or release-team to find the code for
the proposal bot
** Forum follow-up: ttx to organise Milestone 2 forum meeting with
tc-members (done)
** Make goal selection a two-step process (needs reviews at
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/667932/)

* Discussion
** Attendance for leadership meeting during Shanghai Summit on 3 November
** Reviving Performance WG / Large deployment team into a Large scale SIG (ttx)

Regards,
Mohammed

--
Mohammed Naser — vexxhost