[edge][all] Edge Hacking Days - August 9, 16

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 19:04:22 UTC 2019

Hi,

Based on the Doodle poll results __August 9 and August 16__ got the most votes.

You can find the dial in details on this etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osf-edge-hacking-days

If you’re interested in joining please __add your name and the time period (with time zone) when you will be available__ on these dates. You can also add topics that you would be interested in working on.

Potential topics to work on:
* Building and testing edge reference architectures
* Keystone testing and bug fixing

See you on Friday! :)

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó