[all][tc] U Cycle Naming Poll

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 00:15:47 UTC 2019

agree with Jeremy and Doug, let's stick with the list (it already has an
amazing list of names of beautiful cities/places in China)

--
Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Principle Engineer
OpenStack, Kubernetes, CNCF, LF Edge, ONNX, Kubeflow, OpenSDS, Open Service
Broker API, OCP, Hyperledger, ETSI, SNIA, DMTF, W3C