Openstack IPv6 neutron confiuraton

Md. Farhad Hasan Khan rony.khan at brilliant.com.bd
Sat Aug 3 09:23:09 UTC 2019

Hi Motoki,
Thanks. I shall check the slide.

Thanks & B'Rgds,
Rony

-----Original Message-----
From: Akihiro Motoki [mailto:amotoki at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2019 6:29 PM
To: rony.khan at brilliant.com.bd; OpenStack Discuss
Subject: Re: Openstack IPv6 neutron confiuraton

At a quick look through Jens's guide, it looks like a really nice tutorial to follow.
External connectivity is really an important point on IPv6 networking with neutron.

I think my presentation at Boston summit two years ago still works [1].
This is based on my experience when I was involved in IPv6 POC with our customers (around Autumn in 2016).
While Jens's guide covers detail commands for all, mine helps understanding some backgrounds on neutron with IPv6.

[1] https://www.slideshare.net/ritchey98/openstack-neutron-ipv6-lessons

Thanks,
Akihiro Motoki (irc: amotoki)