[Release-job-failures] release-post job for openstack/releases failed

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Apr 24 14:29:19 UTC 2019

On 2019-04-24 08:11:34 -0500 (-0500), Sean McGinnis wrote:
[...]
> > This is almost certainly the result of my job configuration updates
> > during The Great OpenDev Migration. I won't link the commit because
> > Gitea does a not-so-great job of displaying commits which touch
> > hundreds of files, but suffice to say here the hostname of the
> > Gerrit server was changed in the consumer_key:
> >
> > https://opendev.org/openstack/project-config/src/commit/aca4bbb9009dfd49ec8c7f5a3e478e9354982c99/zuul.d/secrets.yaml#L545
> >
> > I think we have a couple of viable options. We can either generate
> > and replace the secret there with new LP access credentials now, or
> > we can switch the consumer_key back to its pre-maintenance value for
> > now.
>
> Either option sounds fine to me. Who can actually perform these operations?

Anyone can propose a change for the second option (just replace
"opendev" with "openstack" in that line). The first option requires
access to log into Launchpad with the account in question and create
a new API token, I think (if I've ever done that it's been a while
and will need a bit of poking around in the UI/docs), so probably
has to be an Infra root sysadmin with access to the LP credentials
to do that.
--
Jeremy Stanley