[nova][ptg] Draft Agenda

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Tue Apr 23 22:38:47 UTC 2019

Nova PTGers-

I have drafted an agenda at the bottom of the main etherpad [1]. It is
subject to change for the next week for various reasons, but I expect
mainly a) for scheduling conflicts and the like (see below) and b)
things falling off because resolved (e.g. I expect the SEV spec to merge
in the next couple of days).

Please review the agenda, **especially if your schedule isn't "I'm
present all three days, and glued to the nova team"** and contact me [2]
if you:

- have a scheduling conflict for a topic you own **or** a topic you care
about and want to be present for.
- feel I've prioritized your topic unjustly.
- feel I've allocated too little or too much time [3] to your topic.
- think I've committed some other glaring error or omission.

Because we're short on time, I'll be strict about sticking to the
schedule in whatever form it solidifies into. I've allocated some time
at the end [4] to resume discussions that have to be chopped off early
as a result.

Thanks,
efried

P.S. Please be gentle with me. I've tried to be fair, accommodate
scheduling issues I know about, and allocate reasonable chunks of time
for topics even when I barely understand them. If I've made a mistake,
assume it's out of ignorance, not malice or prejudice.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-ptg-train
[2] via email or IRC. Please do not edit the agenda on the etherpad.
[3] seriously, including "we don't actually need to talk about this at
the PTG".
[4] I know it sucks that it's on Saturday afternoon; my working theory
is that that's better than some topics not getting any floor time at all.