Call for help! 'U' Release name Mandarin speakers

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Apr 19 09:25:20 UTC 2019

Tony Breeds wrote, back in February:
>      Now that we know when and where the 'U' summit will be[1] we can
> pick the name for the U release.  I'm happy to act as coordinator but
> given the location I'd really like a native speaker (or 2) to help with
> assessing the names against the criteria, defining the geographic
> region and translating the civs POLL when we get there.
>
> Yours Tony.
>
> [1] https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019

Now that we are in the Train (that name just keeps on giving) there is
more pressure to name 'U'...

Do we have people from China interested in helping with that process ?

As a reminder, the rules are described at:
https://governance.openstack.org/tc/reference/release-naming.html

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)