Scuba Diving at the Denver Summit

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Thu Apr 18 16:11:45 UTC 2019

Hey folks!

So - I have good news and bad news. I'll start with the bad news.

The bad news is that there wasn't enough interest to justify booking a
private dive. (There was also *no* interest in homestead crater) So
we're down to just booking slots in their regularly scheduled dives on
the weekend.

The good news is that there are still spaces available for booking. So I
recommend going to:

https://a1scubastore.com/product/dive-with-the-fish/
https://a1scubastore.com/product/dive-with-the-sharks/

and booking a dive directly.

Sandy and I booked dive with the fish for Saturday (because I've got a
board meeting on Sunday) Dive with the Fish is also now full (we got the
last slots)

I sent a message to the dive shop to see if it's possible for us to
_also_ do the shark dive on the same day. It is - so if any of you are
interested in doing the Saturday shark dive, let me know and I'll book
spots for Sandy and I for the shark dive as well. But go ahead and book
yourself a spot - so we can make sure you get to dive before we book a
second spot.

If that doesn't work for people, or if you prefer to do the fish dive on
Sunday - don't worry about us.

Monty