[telemetry] Update cores team and team lead recruitment

Adrian Turjak adriant at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Apr 18 01:14:14 UTC 2019

>From a billing perspective I'd be interested in helping Ceilometer where
needed, and doing some code review to get more familiar with the service.

When I first started with OpenStack it was in Ceilometer, so it has been
a while, but considering our billing solution relies on it (albeit an
older version), I think making sure it works, and still fulfills what we
need for billing is important!

I don't know if adding me to core yet is a good idea, but feel free to
throw some review patches my way for Ceilometer. :)