[stackalytics] Reported numbers seem inaccurate

Boris Renski brenski at mirantis.com
Tue Apr 16 21:55:45 UTC 2019

Folks - more specifically, we plan to roll out an update by tomorrow
mid-day PT which should fix all the numbers + add aggregate details on
Airship project contributions.

Would really appreciate the help of the community to poke around tomorrow
afternoon and see if there are still discrepancies.

Sorry about this and thank you for catching it and brining it to our
attention.

-Boris