[kuryr] [kuryr-kubernetes] Unable to use kubernetes-related things after rebooting host

Jaewook Oh jwoh95 at dcn.ssu.ac.kr
Tue Apr 16 01:17:21 UTC 2019

Thanks for all replying!

I thought Devstack was rebootable, cause when I didn't use any kuryr
things, the devstack was working normally haha...
Anyway I got it :)

Thanks again for the information!

BR,
Jaewook.

*Jaewook Oh* (오재욱)
IISTRC - Internet Infra System Technology Research Center
369 Sangdo-ro, Dongjak-gu,
06978, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Tel : +82-2-820-0841 | Mobile : +82-10-9924-2618
E-mail : jwoh95 at dcn.ssu.ac.kr

2019년 4월 15일 (월) 오후 9:49, Daniel Mellado <dmellado at redhat.com>님이 작성: