[tc][telemetry] Asking core privileges on Telemetry projects

Rong Zhu aaronzhu1121 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 03:34:55 UTC 2019

Telemetry:
ptl:
name: Trinh Nguyen
irc: dangtrinhnt
email: dangtrinhnt at gmail.com
appointed:
- train
irc-channel: openstack-telemetry
service: Telemetry service
mission: >
To reliably collect measurements of the utilization of the physical and
virtual resources comprising deployed clouds, persist these data for
subsequent retrieval and analysis, and trigger actions when defined
criteria are met.
url: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Telemetry
deliverables:
aodh:
repos:
- openstack/aodh
tags:
- assert:follows-standard-deprecation
ceilometer:
repos:
- openstack/ceilometer
tags:
- assert:follows-standard-deprecation
- assert:supports-upgrade
- tc:approved-release
telemetry-specs:
release-management: none
repos:
- openstack/telemetry-specs
ceilometermiddleware:
repos:
- openstack/ceilometermiddleware
panko:
repos:
- openstack/panko
tags:
- assert:follows-standard-deprecation
python-aodhclient:
repos:
- openstack/python-aodhclient
python-pankoclient:
repos:
- openstack/python-pankoclient
telemetry-tempest-plugin:
repos:
- openstack/telemetry-tempest-plugin

Check from governance ceilometermiddleware is belongs to Telemetry team.

Regards,
Rong Zhu

Trinh Nguyen <dangtrinhnt at gmail.com>于2019年4月12日 周五11:17写道:

> Hi Andreas,
>
> Just one question, is openstack/ceilometermiddleware project belongs to
> the Telemetry team? If that is the case, please add me to the team.
>
> Thank you,
>
> On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 4:50 PM Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com> wrote:
>
>> On 10/04/2019 08.50, Trinh Nguyen wrote:
>> > Hi Jens,
>> >
>> > I just see I'm not in the list of these following groups on gerrit:
>> >
>> > ceilometer-release
>> > aodh-release
>> > panko-release
>> >
>> > Could you please add me to those as well?
>>
>> You don't need to be - releases are done via the releases repo.
>>
>> Those groups are completely unused currently,
>>
>> Andreas
>> --
>>  Andreas Jaeger aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter: jaegerandi
>>   SUSE LINUX GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=Maxfeldstr.+5,+90409+N%C3%BCrnberg,+Germany&entry=gmail&source=g>
>>    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Mary Higgins, Sri Rasiah
>>        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
>>     GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F  FED1 389A 563C C272 A126
>>

> --
> *Trinh Nguyen*
> *www.edlab.xyz <https://www.edlab.xyz>*
>
> --