[placement][nova][ptg] Resource provider - request group mapping

Nadathur, Sundar sundar.nadathur at intel.com
Thu Apr 11 01:12:21 UTC 2019

Yes, Cyborg can certainly use that. Right now, the Nova patch [6] is relying on the mapping done in [7] as part of the bandwidth provider.

I saw the thread where cdent is asking if Ironic would directly invoke Placement. Just curious, are there plans for Zun to leverage Placement and resource providers for containers?

I should review the spec.

[6] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/631244/
[7] https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/nova/tree/nova/objects/request_spec.py?h=refs/changes/39/616239/33#n747

Regards,