[glance] Listing all images with a set of custom properties

Nadathur, Sundar sundar.nadathur at intel.com
Thu Apr 11 00:42:41 UTC 2019

I am looking for a way to programmatically get all images that have been
associated with a set of custom properties. Ideally, I should be able to
say 'give me all images that have key1=value1, key2=value2, etc.

Failing that, at least get all images that have the named keys key1,
key2, etc. irrespective of their values, so I can filter for the values
myself.

I was looking at [1], specifically [2], and came up short. Any
recommendations?

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/python-glanceclient/tree/master/glanceclient/v2

[2]