[nova] Pre-PTG spec review day(s)

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Wed Apr 10 23:00:56 UTC 2019

Nova-

I feel like this was a success. We didn't close on a lot of specs (okay,
it was just one [1]), but we saw a lot of activity from authors getting
their specs ready, a lot of reviews, and a lot of good discussion that
moved the ball on many issues.

So I'd like us to follow up with the second review day as suggested
originally: next Tuesday, April 16th.

I've moved the main content of the etherpad [2] into a "Log" section so
we can start the "Specs" section afresh. This ensures reviewers aren't
wasting time reexamining specs that haven't moved since last time. To
that end:

Authors: Please take the time to respond to comments and update your
specs. Then (and only then) re-add them to the Specs section of the
etherpad. Don't delete/alter the Log section, please.

Thank you very much for yesterday. One good turn deserves another [3].

efried

[1] https://review.openstack.org/638629
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-spec-review-day
[3] Or, "The reward for good work is more work." :)