[all][tc] Repository renames during OpenDev migration
jim at jimrollenhagen.com
Wed Apr 10 20:34:09 UTC 2019
During the migration to OpenDev, we plan to change the way we organize some
of our repositories. Before you ask, yes, there will be redirects. The TC
has made some decisions about this; this email is a re-iteration of the
plan and a call for any last minute feedback.
Here's how a repository's new namespace will be decided, as it stands today:
- is the repo listed in projects.yaml? If so, "openstack".
- is the repo listed in legacy.yaml? If so, "openstack".
- is the repo listed in foundation-board-repos.yaml? If so, "openstack".
- is the repo listed in sigs-repos.yaml? If so, "openstack".
- is the repo listed in technical-committee-repos.yaml? If so,
- is the repo listed in user-committee-repos.yaml? If so, "openstack".
- has the repo owner requested a new name(space) in the transition ethercalc
sheet? If so, use that.
- anything else? A few of us from the TC will manually review the list to
sure we didn't miss anything that is an official OpenStack repo. Anything
left will be moved to another namespace unless/until the owner requests
it to be moved elsewhere.
 I'm not even going to name it here, lest this thread devolves into a
discussion about this name and nothing else.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the openstack-discuss