[PTL][SIG][WG] PTG Team Photos

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 19:39:44 UTC 2019

Not sure why it didn't dawn on me sooner, but I copied the data into an
ethercalc[1] to make it more friendly (albeit a little uglier) to people
all over the world.

Please use the ethercalc instead of the google sheet. Sorry I didn't think
of it in the first place!

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1] https://ethercalc.openstack.org/3qd1fj5f3tt3