OpenStack Stein is officially released!

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Apr 10 16:32:07 UTC 2019

Sean McGinnis wrote:
> The official OpenStack Stein release announcement has been sent out:
>
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-announce/2019-April/002019.html
>
> Thanks to all who were part of making the stein series a success. Really great
> to see how much the community was able to accomplish over this last cycle.
>
> This marks the official opening of the releases repo for Train. Stein is now a
> full stable branch.

Congrats to everyone!

It may have felt like a calm cycle, but we still merged 155 changes per
day on average during this cycle, which is exceptional, even compared to
the hyped projects out there. (Thanks to Zuul for making that crazy
velocity possible while still enforcing strict gating !)

So take a moment to step back, contemplate all you've done and celebrate.

--
Thierry