[releaseteam] Changing the meeting time.

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Apr 9 10:04:12 UTC 2019

Tony Breeds wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 08, 2019 at 06:41:00AM -0500, Sean McGinnis wrote:
>>>
>>> If needed, we could do 2 meetings one for AU+EU and then another for
>>> AU+US but I'd much rather have a single meeting to keep everyone on the
>>> same page.
>>
>> I agree, I think just having one meeting is going to be best, even though it
>> will certainly make things a little more challenging for some.
>
> Even if I did 0400-0500 for me that's 2000 for Thierry which isn't great
> for him :/

Obviously nothing works for everyone.

looking at the Doodle it looks like 1900utc is the time that works best
(of all the times that work for Tony). It's not superawesome though (5am
for Tony, 9pm for JP and me).

Alternate solution would be to rotate between EU/Au and US/Au times and
only have Tony as the common denominator.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)