[CI] nested virtualization support in OpenStack CI

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Apr 8 23:04:21 UTC 2019

On 2019-04-08 22:50:14 +0000 (+0000), Guo, Ruijing wrote:
> Thanks, Jeremy. Could you pls guide me how to create job based on
> nested KVM and customized OS?
[...]

The message to which you're replying (context elided once again
because you keep top-posting) suggested you could do so if you build
your own CI system.

That aside, as I mentioned some projects (I believe Octavia is one?)
turn on nested virtualization support in their jobs if they see the
system on which they're running advertises support for it. We don't
expressly disable use of nested virtualization in the OpenDev CI
system, it's actually DevStack which does so in jobs which use it,
and that behavior can presumably be overridden.
--
Jeremy Stanley