Nodepool not able to register node to jenkins.

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon Apr 8 14:06:48 UTC 2019

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019, at 3:21 AM, Aman Kumar Sinha26 wrote:
> Hi OpenStack Community,
> I am facing a nodepool issue with an error message of 'TypeError: not
> all arguments converted during string formatting',
> we tried to debug this error with a reference of [1] but found no luck
> over there.
> We are using nodepool version 0.3.0 and jenkins 2.46.1, due to some
> dependency we cannot upgrade the nodepool now.

Are you able to nodepool upgrade to 0.5.0? This was the last release that supported zuulv2 and Jenkins. It removed the myjenkins.py library shim though and relies only on the jenkins library which may help.

The other thing to check is whether or not you are setting values in the config for items like "labels" that are not valid strings.