[releaseteam] Changing the meeting time.

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Mon Apr 8 07:13:22 UTC 2019

Hello all,
    Now that the world has completed it's biannual calendar confusion
dance, and Stein is pretty darn close to being released.  I'd like to
move the release team meeting to a time I can attend[1]

It's going to be hard to find a time that works for the whole team given
out 'follow the sun' support model.

IIUC we have[2]:
 * Australia
 * Europe
 * US East
 * US Central
 * US West

Which means someone (or some people) are going to be inconvenienced.

If needed, we could do 2 meetings one for AU+EU and then another for
AU+US but I'd much rather have a single meeting to keep everyone on the
same page.

I've created a doodle poll: https://doodle.com/poll/xxa46wrndefyi6dk

I picked Thursday as the day of the week for the poll but if if needed
we can mov it to another day.

Yours Tony.

[1] The current meeting time is 0200 for me.
[2] https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?pl=1&lid=21,312,5,8&h=21