[Magnum] How to use docker CLI against a Magnum-managed Kubernetes cluster

Feilong Wang feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Sun Apr 7 21:58:33 UTC 2019

Hi Namrata,

It would be nice if you can provide more details about your environment
and your requirements.

So what's your coe? K8s or swarm? And can you get your certs correctly
and interact with your coe?

--
Cheers & Best regards,
Feilong Wang (王飞龙)
Email: flwang at catalyst.net.nz
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington