fqdn magnum instances

Ionut Biru ionut at fleio.com
Fri Apr 5 12:30:19 UTC 2019

Hello,

Yes, I can. That's why I think I need the names to have a FQDN.

pod/init-demo created
NAME        READY   STATUS            RESTARTS   AGE
init-demo   0/1     PodInitializing   0          9s
NAME        READY   STATUS            RESTARTS   AGE
init-demo   0/1     PodInitializing   0          12s
NAME        READY   STATUS    RESTARTS   AGE
init-demo   1/1     Running   0          20s
Error from server: error dialing backend: dial tcp: lookup
k8s-cluster-coreos-uddxvspsxcon-minion-0 on 8.8.8.8:53: no such host