[Vitrage] Find solution on integrate vitrage to current monitor

hoanq13 at viettel.com.vn hoanq13 at viettel.com.vn
Thu Apr 4 02:59:50 UTC 2019

Hi,

I sent this mail for finding solution when integrate vitrage to my current monitor system.
I my system we use Tick stack monitor: with telegraf is collector metric, influxdb for storing metric, and kapacitor for alarming.
It been work for a long while, all our monitor data in influxdb. I'm wondering have any tool can read influxdb, create alarm so vitrage can get input alarm from it?.
Or any ideal you can recommend me on integrate vitrage to my system?

p/s: i was think about write datasource driver kapacitor can alarm vitrage, but it take time, and I'm not good at codding.