[requirements][FFE][congress] remove psycopg2>=2.7

Matthew Thode mthode at mthode.org
Thu Apr 4 13:54:10 UTC 2019

On 19-04-04 01:20:18, Eric K wrote:
> Requesting exception to remove a requirement to resolve a packaging issue.
>
> The package is needed only for an experimental feature, but causes
> packaging issue on RHEL/CentOS 7. Propose to remove from requirements and
> require manual install to enable the experimental feature.
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/649772/

I imagine psycopg2 is one of many dependencies that are not fully
compliant with our upper-constraints (and probably a bunch of projects
global-constraints).  Is it possible to lower the version required (be
compatible with 2.6 or whatever is in centos)?  The requirements project
itself sets no lower bound for psycopg2.

--
Matthew Thode