[octavia] Proposal to change the Octavia IRC meeting time.

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 23:24:41 UTC 2019

As the composition of the Octavia team has changed over time, it was
proposed at today's meeting that we may want to change our weekly IRC
meeting time to accommodate more participants from around the world.

Seven time slots were proposed during the meeting and I have created a
doodle poll to help us find a time that works for most of the team.
Please note, the intent is to pick a new UTC time. Doodle attempts to
adapt the times to your local timezone.

The proposed times are Tuesday-Friday at 15:00 or 16:00 UTC. We have
also included the current meeting time of 20:00 UTC on Wednesday.

Please vote your preferences at the following Doodle poll:

https://doodle.com/poll/9sxbzfhwirqiyqe8

We will discuss the results at next week's regularly scheduled IRC
meeting, Wednesday at 20:00 UTC.

Please reply to this e-mail or to me directly if you have trouble with
the poll or would like to propose additional time slots.

Michael