[nova] Pre-PTG spec review day(s)

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Tue Apr 2 19:47:55 UTC 2019

Dear Nova spec authors and reviewers-

Since our PTG time is shorter than usual this cycle, and we usually run
out of time before we finish our agenda anyway, I would like to try to
get as much spec review work wrapped up as possible before Denver.

To that end, I would like to propose at least one spec review day over
the next couple of weeks. This will be a chance for authors and
reviewers to interact in a more synchronous fashion and hopefully let us
close on some of the more significant issues.

Can we do this next Tuesday, April 9th; and if necessary (and seeming
productive) the following Tuesday, April 16th?

If folks are amenable, I'll follow up with some logistics by the end of
this week.

Thanks,
efried
.