[nova] retire a flavor

Florian Engelmann florian.engelmann at everyware.ch
Mon Apr 1 15:40:57 UTC 2019

Hi,

as far as I tested it is not possible to change a flavor from public to
private. Managing access to flavors on a project basis might be an
option for a private cloud but not for a public one.

There are a lot of unit tests about:

             "alias": "OS-FLV-DISABLED",
             "description": "Support to show the disabled status of a
flavor.",

What's that feature for? How does it work? Is this ongoing?

I think we need some method to retire images and flavors.

All the best,
Florian

--

EveryWare AG