[neutron] bug deputy report for week of 2019-03-25

Bence Romsics bence.romsics at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 12:31:11 UTC 2019

Hi,

Please excuse my self-reply, but here comes the updated, more complete
version of my bug deputy report. I will not be able to attend today's
meeting, but if I may, let me call your attention to the top 3 bugs:

Critical:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1822453
neutron-tempest-plugin-designate-scenario is broken
gate-failure, fix proposed: https://review.openstack.org/648951

High:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1821912
intermittent ssh failures in various scenario tests
gate failure, no fix proposed yet
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1822256
Ip segments lost when restart ovs-agent with openvswitch firewall
packet loss at agent restart, no fix proposed yet

Medium:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1822100
Network Update if current provider net attribure key/value pair in request
fix proposed: https://review.openstack.org/648522
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1822105
Policy rules related to "sub parameters" doesn't work properly
fix proposed: https://review.openstack.org/648532
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1821948
Unstable unit test uses subnet broadcast address
low frequency gate failure, fix merged: https://review.openstack.org/648172

Low:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1822155
neutron-keepalived-state-change can not start on some python3 distro
problem specific to (unsupported) python3.4, fix proposed:
https://review.openstack.org/648459
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1822199
neutron-vpn-netns-wrapper not invoked with --rootwrap_config parameter
low hanging fruit, no fix proposed yet

Needs further triaging:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1821963
Rally test delete-subnets fails at higher concurrency
could not reproduce yet, waiting to hear back from reporter

Incomplete:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1821567
network_segment_ranges could not load in tricirlce test
likely not a neutron bug but a tricircle one
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1821925
Limit test coverage for Extended Maintenance stable branches
please look at it if you're interested in stable / extended maintenance process

Duplicate:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1821357
VRRP vip on VM not reachable from other network on DVR setup
duplicate of https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1774459

Invalid:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1822382
DBDeadlock for INSERT INTO resourcedeltas

Cheers,
Bence
irc: rubasov