[nova] "future" specs and blueprints

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Mon Apr 1 02:38:40 UTC 2019

Apologies for top-posting, etc etc

I'd like to mention something the Swift team introduced back in 2016 and has been using quite successfully ever since. After trying both blueprints and specs, we have settled on our ideas wiki page. Basically, if you've got an idea, write it down and link to it. I'll let the original email do more of the explaining: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-May/094026.html

Swift's ideas page is at https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Swift/ideas

--John