[glance][ops][users]OpenStack Glance default visibility survey

ekuvaja at redhat.com ekuvaja at redhat.com
Thu Nov 29 16:50:12 UTC 2018

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
OpenStack Glance default visibility survey

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScbbmeLQrx34P84U-Wr2RoLOpXdWMEZg-XniBzVvSZnXzCYKg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Hello all,

Time for another very quick survey from Glance team. This time we would
like to get your feedback on if we should set the default visibility of
newly created images to "private" or not.

Please note this survey closes in a week and we will take the action based
on the results provided.

Erno jokke Kuvaja
I've invited you to fill out a form:

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.